Skin Care Tips - 10 Worst and Best Skin Care Routien
Top 10 Skin Care Tips
Introduction - Taking care of our skin is very essential for us. So here you get the best skin care tips. Skin is the largest organ of the human body and needs special care. However, most people on a daily basis are doing things that do more harm to their skin. As a result, common skin problems like pimples, acne, itching, rashes, dark spots pop out. In this blog, we have comprehensively discussed what we should do and what we should not do to get that flawless clear, and glowing skin.
5 Worst Skin Care Habits
1. You pick your skin and pop the pimples - One of the most common mistakes that people make is that they pop their pimples. Doing so not only the paste comes out but also pushes the bacteria wide and deep down. This makes the inflammation worse caused More breakouts. Some people have this habit of constantly touching their face while using a phone or laptop tying shoelaces touching door handles remote, our hands come in contact with millions of germs when we touch our face more often bacteria, viruses and allergens get transferred from fingertips onto the skin, only making the breakouts worse. This is one of the easy skincare tips I know it is not that easy, but try to get over this habit as it will work wonders for your skin.
2. Overwash the face - Of course, washing the face is a good thing. However, too much of a good thing sometimes ends up being bad. The same is true for washing your face. When we wash our face too often the skin dries up and as a result, the sebaceous glands in the skin start secreting more and more oils. This makes the situation worse. It is recommended to wash your face twice a day once in the morning after waking up and once before going to bed at night. Some people tend to skip the latter. Don't be lazy. It is equally important to face wash at night as it not only removes the makeup, but also the dirt, dust, smoke, sweat, and unseen bacteria that accumulates throughout the day. while washing your face Make sure to move your hands in a circular motion and please do not use hot water. When you follow this skincare routine for one month you will surely see the results and don't use glowing skin products which help in reducing pimple, acne, etc
3. Excessive use of chemical products - Have you ever read the ingredient list of the products that you have been using on your skin? It is said that most cosmetic products in the market are loaded with hardshell coals mineral oil parabens, skinny retains skin penetrators, and even cancer-causing chemicals. Using such products on a daily basis might damage your skin permanently. It is advisable to choose the products which are naturally safe and free from toxins. Also do not use too many products on your skin. Use more natural skincare Products. It might not help you the way you wanted to keep your skin products simple and minimalistic and avoid chemical products and use homemade remedies for glowing skin which is describe below in this article.
4. Not washing your face - Fabric that comes in contact with your face regularly. For example, your clothes, your towels, pillow covers, and bed sheets should be washed at least once a week to remove all the oil, bacteria, and dirt that has built up on them over time. If you have sensitive skin It is also recommended to choose cotton cloth over synthetic fabrics. Use these skincare tips for one month continuously to see the result.
5. Combining salt and milk together - This may sound strange to you but combining milk with salt according to Ayurveda is a short road to skin problems. It is said that no matter what medication or how much you might have been trying to resolve your skin issues. Doing just this one mistake can mess it up all the properties of milk and salt are opposing to each other. combining them in any way causes irregular reactions in the body whose ill effects can be seen on the skin. This is one of the best skin care tips to follow. So eating a parent of a milk pickle with milk or num keen with milk is a strict no Always keep a gap of at least 30 minutes between a salty food and milk.
So these were some of the worst habits that hamper your skin.
5 Best Skin Care Tips
1. Food - You will be amazed to know that there is so much we can do in terms of food that decides the health of our skin. Below is a home remedies glowing skin
- Firstly, eating very spicy food on a daily basis increases the bile juice in the body, which leads to acidity. a highly acidic body is the root cause of all skin problems. If you are facing skin problems avoid using red chilli powder and garam masala at least for a few days.
- Secondly, eat foods high in dietary fiber foods rich in fiber helps remove the toxins from the body which makes the skin glow make whole wheat brown rice millet oats, beans, lentils, and vegetable salads a part of your daily diet.
- Thirdly, it is suggested to stay away from certain things Vegitabtables if you have sensitive skin brinjal bindi are some sticky items which you should avoid although it is advisable for all to eat the dry foods after soaking them in water for a few hours. And if you have skin problems consider this as mandatory eating almonds and other dry foods without soaking may increase the heat in your body causing breakouts.
- Next, if you're facing skin issues minimize the consumption of sugar and salt. Both sugar and salt prevent the kidneys to effectively flush out the toxins. This makes the blood impure causing aging and needless to say, stay away from packaged foods as much as possible. Such preservative-laden foods adversely affect skin health. Overall it is best to stick to simple home-cooked balanced meals and nourish your skin from within. Use the above skincare routien in your diet for a good result.
2. Exercise - Regular exercise increases the blood circulation in all organs of the body and skin is one of them. increased blood flow means in frozen oxygen and nutrients delivered to the skin cells exercise makes you sweat which also opens up the pores of your skin, releasing the excess oil and dirt accumulated in them so more physical activity means healthier skin. Try regular skincare tips for exercise.
3. Stay hydrated - You would have probably heard people reveal their secret behind the radiant scan to be adequate drinking water. skin cells, like any other cells in the body, are made up of water without proper hydration they do not function efficiently. Providing the body adequate amount of fluids throughout the day gives you a radiantly healthy, younger-looking skin. Water can also be supplied to the skin cells in the form of soups, smoothies, juices, these fruits, and certain vegetables that are high in water content. It helps you to glow your skin and this is the healthy skin care tip for you.and always creates a healthy skincare routien.
4. Live stress-free stress, anger, and anxiety have become a part of our daily life. We have no idea how adversely they affect our bodies from them. stress causes a chemical response in the body that makes the skin more sensitive and reactive. This is a natural skincare tip everyone should have to follow this will cost you none. Have you ever noticed that you break out more when you're stressed This is due to the hormonal changes that trigger the glands of your skin to secrete more oil exercise Spending time with nature and meditation are some of the best ways, in my opinion, to get rid of negative thoughts and rejuvenate your body from the dead use this tip for healthy skin
5. Maintain a healthy skin routine - As a healthy skincare routine. Let me share with you one simple inexpensive remedy that will genuinely help you get clear knowing and younger-looking skin at home.
Take one tablespoon of besan and add one teaspoon of curd one teaspoon of honey and a few drops of lemon to it. Apply this mixture on our face and let it nourish your skin for about 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it off with fresh water. This will instantly cleanse your skin and remove the dead cells make it a habit to Follow this remedy once or twice a week for healthy skin
That's more isn't enough so we have discussed five worst skincare habits and five best skincare tips. Following the tips mentioned in this blog I assure you can get rid of all your skin problems forever. So, friends, that's all for this blog. Did you find it helpful?
and always try to main a good skincare routien.