Eye Care Tips - Top 10 Eye Care Habits
Top 10 Eye Care Tips
Introduction - Eyes are among the most precious organ of our body it's hard to imagine our life without Eyes. And everyone has to take care of there eyes so for this there are some eye care tips describe below. And there are many foods which are good for eyes so you all have to eat these eye care foods and fruits. however intentionally or unintentionally.
We are doing things on a daily basis that damage our eyes leading to blind vision and other eye problems read this article and I am damn sure you should know what to do and what to not to do do with your eyes.
Daily habits that damage our eyes
1. Staring at the screen - In the last ten year, the number of teenagers and young adults who used the spectacles as increases 4 x the reason found was obvious over watching computers, mobile, TV screens, when they stare at the screen without blinking a long time then without blinking our eyes got a dry and dead cell will accumulate near its surface accumulation of dead cells over a period of time can cause Visual impairment. So here are the eye care procedure
solution - You can just get off your seat every hour and walk few steps and have some water not only it will relieve your eyes from the stress but also hydrate your body which is again very helpful for us and at last this is the first step for taking care of your eyes.
2. Rubbing the eyes - The human eye is a very delicate organ people who have the habit of rubbing their eyes. They seriously damage the tiny blood vessels moreover if your hands are not clean the germs on your fingertips to get transfer onto the eyes surface that causes irritation and redness.
Solution - So if you feel itchy near your eyes gently calm it down. This is again the best procedure for eye care.
3. Reading while traveling - Reading and writing while traveling is not recommended in a way that your eyes will be under constant strain to read because the text that you are trying to read is moving or vibrating that making it difficult for your eyes to focus on the text.
4. Not wearing sunglasses - Sunglasses are not only design just to become fashionable accessories but to prevent bright sunlight and visible light that damage our eyes like UV and HEV lights this light cause sunburn and causing premature aging of Eyes so make a habit of wearing sunglasses that provide 100% UV rays protection. So caring for your eyes from sunlight is very essential.
5. Working in low light - Our elder has always advised us to use table lamp while studying at night reading or lighting in low put heavy pressure on the eye muscle and making them weak over the time and if you are using a smartphone or computer at night with room lights off of it will ruin your vision so make sure you are always working in light.
- So these are five eye care habits that affect our eyes
Top 5 Eye Care Tips
1. Food For Eyes - If you want your eyes to live longer. It is very important to eat a certain food in your life, So here are some best eye care foods which provide nutrition to your eyes.
- Green leafy vegetables are very rich in Lucian which is the most important nutrient for eyes.
- carrots are rich in vitamin A and beta carotene and should be included in the form of salad and Juice in your diet
- Amla or Indian gooseberry is very high in vitamin C which is very amazing for the eyes. In the season of Amla make sure to eat one raw Amla a day it is very essential for eyes.
- Omega 3 - rich foods like walnuts, flaxseed, Salmon, should be consumed daily if you want your eyes to be healthy.
- moong Dal - It is very effective in eye problems you have to consume moong dal 2 to 3 times a week.
2. strengthening eye muscle - We train almost all muscle of our body chest, back, biceps legs, but not eye muscle you will be amazed to see the result if you do eye exercise daily 3 to 5 minutes only.
- To move your eyeball in a circular motion for 30 seconds.
- To tightly closed your eyes hold is it's for 3 seconds and then open do it for 10 to 15 times.
- Rub your palm together and touch your eyes the warn hand will relax the eye muscle.
- Acupressure point for eyes it is between the index finger and the middle finger therefore 30 sec
- Walking barefoot on the grass early in the morning and even looking at natural greenery smooth the eye muscle.
3. Eye Washing habit - Fill your mouth full of water and then wash your eyes with fresh water by filling the mouth full of water the eye area will expand so that this will help in better eyewash. This is very natural eye caring tip.
4. Regular eye check-up - Eye is one of the delicate organs and hence it needs constant care so it is highly recommended to go for a regular check-up once in a year good enough.
5. Tried and tested home remedy- This is for all kind of eye problems all you have to need is almonds, fennel seeds, and Mishri takes an equal amount of all three ingredients and grind them to make a fine powder you can easily store this mixture in a plastic bowl just have one tablespoon of this mixture With warm milk and take it just for 90 days and you will see this remedy doing a wonderful thing and this is applicable all ages people.
Conclusion- Just try the above step of eye care and see the magical result, So stop damaging, stop ignoring your eyes, and start taking care of them as your eyes will speak louder. You will find energy in your eyes if you take this eye care food in your diet. so if you like this blog don't forget to give it a huge thumbs up and share it with your family and friends.
The question which are sold in this blog are -
- Top 5 eye care tips
- Daily habits that damage our eyes
- Steps for eye care
- Best food for eye caring
- Natural eye care tips
So have a nice day And have a healthy eye