6 Ways To Increase Testosterone !
Ways To Increase Testosterone
There are many ways to Increase Testosterone both by naturally and artificially but increasing testosterone naturally is more beneficial than artificially. There are many foods which increase testosterone naturally and some habits you have to create to increase testosterone level in the body
don't worry here you will get answers to both topics so read the article carefully.
Testosterone is a male hormone that is responsible for the growth of muscle mass and it is responsible for the growth of hair on your body, it improves sex drive, bone density, and strength. Our body produces testosterone naturally but because of poor Lifestyle low testosterone levels in males is a common problem
Effects Of Testosterone -
Because of which they find it difficult to build muscle they start to lose out hair at a very early age and many other problems some people inject testosterone in the form of drugs we must know that once we start doing this our body stops producing testosterone naturally this is not an ideal condition and it has a lot of side effects in this article I am going to share with you 6 ways by which you can increase your testosterone
6 Ways To Increase Testosterone
1. Nutrition - The number one way by which you can take care of your testosterone level is by taking care of your diet and nutrition. The foods that we eat impact our hormones in a positive or a negative way. Need to say one should maintain a balanced diet specifically talking about testosterone there are Three ingredients that should be in your diet on a daily basis these are
2. Exercise-The right type of exercise has a dramatic effect on the production of testosterone especially weight training when done even 3-4 times a week can boost your testosterone level. Studies have suggested that the higher the intensity of a workout is the greater will the response of testosterone so doing short work out of not more than 45 minutes to 1 hour with the least amount of rest increase testosterone. Don't miss the leg workout legs is the biggest muscle in your body and training them on a regular basis can increase your testosterone level so weight Training or any form of resistance training is one of the best ways to increase the production of testosterone
- Zinc Vitamin D and Fats
- ZINC - The food which is rich in zinc Spanish, kidney beans, flax seeds, garlic, peanuts, eggs, brown rice.
- Vitamin D - The best natural source available to us is sunlight so one can sit in the sun for 15 to 20 minutes on a daily basis however the food which is rich in vitamin D are mushrooms, tuna, eggs, milk
- Fats- Specially saturated fats are very helpful in Increasing the testosterone levels however one should keep in mind that the daily recommended intake of saturated fat is not more than 20 grams how some of the food which is rich in saturated fats are egg yolks, chicken, coconut, and other dairy products if you include this food in your diet you will start seeing your test stone level up.
3. Sleep- It is always about quality, not quantity after you wake up in the morning a good sound sleep your test level is at peak and slowly the drop by evening .so I would suggest you have a sound sleep for about 7-8 hours in order to have deep sleep you can do two things
- One is that you maintain sleep timings
- Another is that you stay away from phone laptops and other electronic gadgets half an hour before you sleep believe me it will help you sleep very easily and you will have a sound sleep this in turn will increase your testosterone level rapidly.
4. Reduce stress - when we have stressed out our body produces a hormone called cortisol. It is inversely proportional to testosterone that means the higher the level of cortisol in the body the lower will be testosterone apart from this there are many disadvantages of having a high cortisol level in the body so one should make an effort to reduce the stress level you can work out meditate for the best way is to spend some time during something that you really love.
5. Things to avoid - Now there are three things that you should avoid or keep them in moderation when it comes to increasing testosterone levels these are alcohol, cigarettes, and sugar all 3 affect the body in such a way that it starts producing less amount of testosterone.
6. Lose weight- If you are overweight then shedding a few kilos can increase your testosterone level according to studies overweight men are more likely to have low testosterone levels so basically if you follow the point that we already discussed you will be able to optimize your body weight.
Food That Increase Testosterone!
- Ginger - Ginger is the most commonly used spice in the Indian lifestyle. According to pre-research taking ginger as a supplement on a daily basis increase your testosterone up to 17 % which is a good amount of testosterone
- Pomegranates - It is commonly known in the Indian lifestyle is aanar. It is very essential for our body and provides a rich amount of vitamins and iron and has the power to increase testosterone in the body.
- Green leafy vegetables- Green vegetables are very rich in magnesium such vegetables are Spanish, ladyfinger, swiss chard, etc. They help to increase testosterone in the body
- Onions - Onions are very commonly used food in India. Every individual use onion in his diet. this makes the lunch tastier and good. Onions contain high antioxidants property and have huge nutrition which helps to increase testosterone
The above article tells you ways to increase testosterone naturally and tells which food increase testosterone the most so follow to above-mentioned steps and see the result in 10-15 days you will feel some energy in the body because of increased testosterone
Question solved in this article is -
- Ways to increase testosterone?
- Which is the best food for increasing testosterone?
- Does ginger increase testosterone?
- Food that boosts testosterone and lowers estrogen?
- Herbs to boost testosterone naturally and quickly?
Hope you love this article so share it with your family and relatives
Hope you have a lovely day